Disrict residents are invited to participate in a job fair on Tuesday, June 28, 2022, at Arena Stage from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. But registration is required!
Candidates will have the opportunity to connect directly with employers from the following organizations:
The event is sponsored by Councilmember Trayon White (Ward 8-D), Councilmember Charles Allen (Ward 6-D) and At-Large Councilmember Elissa Silverman (I), the D.C. Department of Employment Services, Advisory Neighborhood Commission (ANC) 6D, the SW BID, the Capitol Riverfront BID, The Wharf and The Yards.
There is a growing demand for qualified workers to fill critical vacancies. Employers are looking for job-ready candidates that can meet the minimum requirements, such as:
- Show proof of COVID-19 Vaccination to enter Arena Stage
- Must have a government-issued photo ID
- Must have at least a high school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screening, if required by an employer
If you’re ready to explore new positions, this job fair is the right opportunity. We encourage residents to register for the job fair by clicking here.