Beginning Monday, April 19, DC residents who are 65 and older will be able to get vaccinated without an appointment at walk-up sites across DC.
Each site will be able to accommodate up to 30 walk-in appointments each day. They will administer either the two-dose Pfizer vaccine or the two-dose Moderna vaccine.
Residents 65 and older can walk up during the days and times listed below while appointments last.
Note: appointments at the Bald Eagle Recreation Center are limited to residents from Wards 7 and 8. Those appointments are open to any resident from those two wards who is 18 or older.
- Walter E. Washington Convention Center (801 Mt Vernon Pl NW), Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lamond Recreation Center (20 Tuckerman St. NE), Wednesday to Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Langdon Park Community Center (2901 20th St. NE), Monday to Thursday, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Turkey Thicket Recreation Center (1100 Michigan Ave. NE), Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Arena Stage (1101 Sixth St. SW), Thursday to Sunday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Rosedale Recreation Center (1701 Gales St. NE), Monday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Kenilworth Recreation Center (4321 Ord St. NE), Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Bald Eagle Recreation Center (100 Joliet St. SW), Wed and Thurs, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Entertainment & Sports Arena (1100 Oak Dr. SE), Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Fort Stanton Recreation Center (Avalon Playground, 1812 Erie St. SE), Monday throught Thursday, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
DC residents are encouraged to pre-register in DC at vaccinate.dc.gov or by calling 1-855-363-0333.
Individuals who previously pre-registered for an appointment through the DC portal and who have already received their vaccination elsewhere should email email@example.com or call 1-855-363-0333 to have their information removed from the pre-registration list.
DC residents are also reminded of other ways to make an appointment:
- Directly through their health care provider
- through the VA Medical Center for Veterans and veteran spouses — learn more by calling (202) 745-4342
- DC residents 65 and older, teachers and school staff, child care workers, and health care workers can book appointments through the CVS site (when appointments are available).
Want to help us get neighbors pre-registered? Sign up for Mayor Bowser’s day of action at bit.ly/dayofactiondc
Learn more by visiting vaccinate.dc.gov